Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kim's Pictures

Hello Wild Birds Unlimited,

What a wonderful store!

I just bought a new digital camera and have been taking pictures of all the birds that have been visiting us. I'd like to share these photos with everyone. Maybe you'll add them to your blog page. I had to add photos from last early spring that were actually taken with our video camera. They're not as clear (you'll see which ones) because we did it from inside the house looking out. This hawk spent a good amount of time bathing in our pond. I have at least 3 birdbaths in my yard but never expected a hawk to use our pond, but I guess they need to bathe as well!

Kim


Red-bellied Woodpecker


Ruby-throated Hummingbird



Red-shouldered Hawk



Red-shouldered Hawk



Red-shouldered Hawk




Carolina Chickadee





Northern Cardinal

No comments: