Monday, October 20, 2008

Bark Butter Pt 1 - Downy Woodpecker




Jim's Birdalicious Bark Butter is a new kind of bird food I have been using lately. Since early September I have seen up to 8 species (Downy & Red-bellied Woodpecker, Carolina Wren, Carolina Chickadee, Blue Jay, House Finch, White-breasted Nuthatch and Mourning Dove)feeding on it in my yard. We have a whole family of Downies feasting on it throughout the day. Over the next few weeks I will be posting new video of the different birds that Bark Butter is attracting. It has been a lot of fun watching the footage my Birdcam captures. Over the last 2 days the Downy Woodpeckers have visited the tree on which I spread Bark Butter, a total of 15 times! The birdcam is a great tool to keep tabs on the bird activity you are missing. I look forward to coming home every day and seeing what birds have visited while I am at work or in college.

for more information on the Wingscapes Birdcam please visit their website

http://www.wingscapes.com/

or go to our store website and click on wingscapes birdcam

www.wbu.com/tallahassee

to view my other birdcam movies please visit

http://www.youtube.com/user/Limeybirder

Andy

No comments: